Pak: `Don`t help spy agencies in illegal ops`
Peshawar: Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Dost Muhammad Khan has ordered civil authorities, both in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, to avoid assisting intelligence agencies in "illegal operations", during the hearing of enforced missing persons` case.
"Do not provide any assistance to the intelligence agencies (-led operations), which are illegal, and involve arrests of innocent people," the Daily Times quoted Chief Justice Khan, as saying.
He also asked the agencies to free all those in their custody "for years" within 15 days.
He said those against whom evidence had been established should be shifted to interment centres where they should be tried under the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH