Pak: `Don`t help spy agencies in illegal ops`
Peshawar: Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Dost Muhammad Khan has ordered civil authorities, both in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, to avoid assisting intelligence agencies in "illegal operations", during the hearing of enforced missing persons` case.
"Do not provide any assistance to the intelligence agencies (-led operations), which are illegal, and involve arrests of innocent people," the Daily Times quoted Chief Justice Khan, as saying.
He also asked the agencies to free all those in their custody "for years" within 15 days.
He said those against whom evidence had been established should be shifted to interment centres where they should be tried under the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India