Pak: `Don`t help spy agencies in illegal ops`
Peshawar: Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Dost Muhammad Khan has ordered civil authorities, both in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, to avoid assisting intelligence agencies in "illegal operations", during the hearing of enforced missing persons` case.
"Do not provide any assistance to the intelligence agencies (-led operations), which are illegal, and involve arrests of innocent people," the Daily Times quoted Chief Justice Khan, as saying.
He also asked the agencies to free all those in their custody "for years" within 15 days.
He said those against whom evidence had been established should be shifted to interment centres where they should be tried under the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui