Pak excise inspector killed in blast in Peshawar
Islamabad: An excise inspector was killed
when an explosive device went off outside his home in Peshawar
city of northwest Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The remote-controlled device was planted outside the
residence of Khaista Mir in Daudzai area, police said.
It was detonated when the inspector stepped out of
his house this morning and he was killed instantly.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations