Pak excise inspector killed in blast in Peshawar
Islamabad: An excise inspector was killed
when an explosive device went off outside his home in Peshawar
city of northwest Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The remote-controlled device was planted outside the
residence of Khaista Mir in Daudzai area, police said.
It was detonated when the inspector stepped out of
his house this morning and he was killed instantly.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef