Pak excise inspector killed in blast in Peshawar
Islamabad: An excise inspector was killed
when an explosive device went off outside his home in Peshawar
city of northwest Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The remote-controlled device was planted outside the
residence of Khaista Mir in Daudzai area, police said.
It was detonated when the inspector stepped out of
his house this morning and he was killed instantly.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Tips to treat minor burns at home!
- UEFA Champions League draw: Barca reunion for Guardiola, Madrid get Dortmund, Arsenal pair PSG
- Clinton tops 50% support from US voters in latest poll
- Bihar floods kill eight more; water recedes in UP but still in red
- Tired of frequent dandruff problem? Try these home remedies!