Pak excise inspector killed in blast in Peshawar
Islamabad: An excise inspector was killed
when an explosive device went off outside his home in Peshawar
city of northwest Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The remote-controlled device was planted outside the
residence of Khaista Mir in Daudzai area, police said.
It was detonated when the inspector stepped out of
his house this morning and he was killed instantly.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed