Pak girl fires at boyfriend after being rejected
Lahore: Three persons were injured in this eastern Pakistani city when a 20-year-old woman opened fire at her boyfriend after he refused to marry her, police officials said on Friday.
Asia, who worked in a factory in Sanda area of Lahore, was in a relationship with her co-worker 22-year-old Mohammad Faisal.
"The affair between them continued for a year or so, following which Faisal started to avoid her," a police official quoted Asia as saying.
"Faisal promised to marry me but he stopped taking interest in me. I was upset for the past few days after he told me that he was going to marry another girl," Asia told the police.
Yesterday, Asia arranged a gun and some bullets and opened fire at Faisal and his friend, Mohammad Shakir, outside the factory where they worked.
The firing injured both men and a passerby.
Asia tried to flee but she was overpowered by passersby and handed her over to police.
The injured men were taken to Mayo Hospital, where doctors described Faisal`s condition as critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!