Pak girl fires at boyfriend after being rejected
Lahore: Three persons were injured in this eastern Pakistani city when a 20-year-old woman opened fire at her boyfriend after he refused to marry her, police officials said on Friday.
Asia, who worked in a factory in Sanda area of Lahore, was in a relationship with her co-worker 22-year-old Mohammad Faisal.
"The affair between them continued for a year or so, following which Faisal started to avoid her," a police official quoted Asia as saying.
"Faisal promised to marry me but he stopped taking interest in me. I was upset for the past few days after he told me that he was going to marry another girl," Asia told the police.
Yesterday, Asia arranged a gun and some bullets and opened fire at Faisal and his friend, Mohammad Shakir, outside the factory where they worked.
The firing injured both men and a passerby.
Asia tried to flee but she was overpowered by passersby and handed her over to police.
The injured men were taken to Mayo Hospital, where doctors described Faisal`s condition as critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi