Pak govt bars US citizens from landing anywhere else but Islamabad
Islamabad: The Pakistan Government has barred US citizens from landing in any city other than Islamabad.
According to sources, Americans would now be able to land only at the Benazir Bhutto International Airport in Islamabad.
The decision has been taken following a steep rise in the suspicious activities of the Americans in Pakistan, The Nation reports.
The arrest of the five US origin suspected militants from Sargodha, Punjab, is also believed to be one the major reason behind the latest step.
Pakistani intelligence agencies have warned that public anger against the US citizens is increasing in the country, and the arrest of the ‘jihad seekers’ who were purportedly planning to attack important locations has heightened the tension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news