Pak govt bars US citizens from landing anywhere else but Islamabad
Islamabad: The Pakistan Government has barred US citizens from landing in any city other than Islamabad.
According to sources, Americans would now be able to land only at the Benazir Bhutto International Airport in Islamabad.
The decision has been taken following a steep rise in the suspicious activities of the Americans in Pakistan, The Nation reports.
The arrest of the five US origin suspected militants from Sargodha, Punjab, is also believed to be one the major reason behind the latest step.
Pakistani intelligence agencies have warned that public anger against the US citizens is increasing in the country, and the arrest of the ‘jihad seekers’ who were purportedly planning to attack important locations has heightened the tension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich attack: Facebook activates safety check tool
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- Blue hues to die for! Sonakshi Sinha is basking under Maldives sun- See pic
- Types of HIV carried by chimps can infect humans: Study
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch