Pak graveyard caretaker held for desecrating female bodies
Islamabad: A graveyard caretaker has been arrested in Karachi on charges of "sexually desecrating" female bodies, a media report said Sunday.
Riyaz, the 28-year-old caretaker of Paposh graveyard, was detained after his appalling crimes were exposed following a tip-off. The burial ground is located in a Karachi suburb.
He confessed to his crimes during interrogation, Daily Times reported quoting station house officer (SHO) of North Nazimabad, Asim Siddiqui.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof