Pak graveyard caretaker held for desecrating female bodies
Islamabad: A graveyard caretaker has been arrested in Karachi on charges of "sexually desecrating" female bodies, a media report said Sunday.
Riyaz, the 28-year-old caretaker of Paposh graveyard, was detained after his appalling crimes were exposed following a tip-off. The burial ground is located in a Karachi suburb.
He confessed to his crimes during interrogation, Daily Times reported quoting station house officer (SHO) of North Nazimabad, Asim Siddiqui.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH