Pak graveyard caretaker held for desecrating female bodies
Islamabad: A graveyard caretaker has been arrested in Karachi on charges of "sexually desecrating" female bodies, a media report said Sunday.
Riyaz, the 28-year-old caretaker of Paposh graveyard, was detained after his appalling crimes were exposed following a tip-off. The burial ground is located in a Karachi suburb.
He confessed to his crimes during interrogation, Daily Times reported quoting station house officer (SHO) of North Nazimabad, Asim Siddiqui.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security