Pak has evidence of India`s link to Balochistan`s unrest: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan has "solid evidence"
of India’s alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in
Balochistan province and the government is taking up this
matter diplomatically with its Indian counterpart, Interior
Minister Rehman Malik claimed on Friday.
Malik made the remarks while talking to the
media at parliament.
"We are not levelling mere allegations against India
but we have solid evidence of Indian involvement in
Balochistan. The weapons recovered from various areas were
Indian-made," he alleged.
Afghanistan`s soil is being used to destabilise
Balochistan and President Hamid Karzai, who visited Pakistan
this week, has given a commitment that Afghan soil will not be
used against Pakistan, he said.
The Indian government has denied allegations by
Pakistani leaders that it is behind the unrest in Pakistan.
Replying to a question, Malik said no targeted
killings were being carried out in Karachi but there was a
"conspiracy to pitch religious groups against each other".
He warned banned sectarian groups not to mar the
peaceful atmosphere of Karachi, saying stern action would be
taken against them.
Lauding efforts by clerics of different schools of
thought to foil the "conspiracy" hatched by anti-state
elements, he said, "We have intelligence information that
money has been disbursed to pitch religious groups against one
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks