Pak HR officials calls for immediate action on Baloch killings
Islamabad: The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has raised grave concern on increased dumping of mutilated dead bodies of missing Baloch men in Karachi and has demanded immediate action.
HRCP has strongly condemned the increasing number of abduct-kill-and-dump incidents in Balochistan, the Daily Times reports.
Recently, HRCP has found several dead bodies dumped in Karachi with chits bearing their names left in their pockets for identification.
Bodies of three Baloch men, Muhammad Ramzan, Abdul Ghafoor and Abdul Razzaq, were found in Surjani Town area of Karachi within this week, the report added.
According to the report, Ramzan and Ghafoor had gone missing in Turbat area of Balochistan last week, while their families had alleged that they had been picked up by the security forces.
HRCP has demanded that the disappearance of three men and their killing must be fully investigated in a bid to bring killers to justice.
It must also be established if Abdul Razzaq was targeted because of his work as a journalist, HRCP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Amethi: Rahul Gandhi faces protests from angry villagers
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'