Pak HR officials calls for immediate action on Baloch killings
Islamabad: The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has raised grave concern on increased dumping of mutilated dead bodies of missing Baloch men in Karachi and has demanded immediate action.
HRCP has strongly condemned the increasing number of abduct-kill-and-dump incidents in Balochistan, the Daily Times reports.
Recently, HRCP has found several dead bodies dumped in Karachi with chits bearing their names left in their pockets for identification.
Bodies of three Baloch men, Muhammad Ramzan, Abdul Ghafoor and Abdul Razzaq, were found in Surjani Town area of Karachi within this week, the report added.
According to the report, Ramzan and Ghafoor had gone missing in Turbat area of Balochistan last week, while their families had alleged that they had been picked up by the security forces.
HRCP has demanded that the disappearance of three men and their killing must be fully investigated in a bid to bring killers to justice.
It must also be established if Abdul Razzaq was targeted because of his work as a journalist, HRCP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog