Pak intel agencies warn of attacks on US citizens
Lahore: Pakistani intelligence agencies have warned of terror attacks on US citizens and former secret services officials.
According to intelligence reports, suicide bombers from Kohat region, who have entered the Punjab province, might use a black Honda city to wreak havoc in the region targeting foreign nationals in particular.
The provincial Home Department has alerted all senior police officials of the region and has directed the concerned agencies to take immediate steps to prevent any untoward incident.
Punjab Police Inspector General (IG) Tariq Saleem Dogar has also been directed to provide foolproof security to US citizens and retired intelligence officials across the region, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!