Pak intel agencies warn of attacks on US citizens
Lahore: Pakistani intelligence agencies have warned of terror attacks on US citizens and former secret services officials.
According to intelligence reports, suicide bombers from Kohat region, who have entered the Punjab province, might use a black Honda city to wreak havoc in the region targeting foreign nationals in particular.
The provincial Home Department has alerted all senior police officials of the region and has directed the concerned agencies to take immediate steps to prevent any untoward incident.
Punjab Police Inspector General (IG) Tariq Saleem Dogar has also been directed to provide foolproof security to US citizens and retired intelligence officials across the region, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!