Pak intel agencies warn of attacks on US citizens
Lahore: Pakistani intelligence agencies have warned of terror attacks on US citizens and former secret services officials.
According to intelligence reports, suicide bombers from Kohat region, who have entered the Punjab province, might use a black Honda city to wreak havoc in the region targeting foreign nationals in particular.
The provincial Home Department has alerted all senior police officials of the region and has directed the concerned agencies to take immediate steps to prevent any untoward incident.
Punjab Police Inspector General (IG) Tariq Saleem Dogar has also been directed to provide foolproof security to US citizens and retired intelligence officials across the region, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway