Pak-Iran gas pipeline deal to be signed on March 8
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Petroleum Minister Syed Naveed Qamar has said that all matters relating to Pak-Iran gas pipeline project have been finalised, and that both the parties are set to sign the project on March 8.
The News quoted Qamar, as saying that the completion of the Pak-Iran gas pipeline project will help overcome the Pakistan’s energy crisis.
Speaking to media persons after the inauguration ceremony of a gas processing plant in Sanghar, he said that 12.5 percent royalty of Pakistan’s oil and gas is going to the provinces, which have been directed to spend this amount on projects aimed at uplifting of the areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed