Pak-Iran gas pipeline deal to be signed on March 8
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Petroleum Minister Syed Naveed Qamar has said that all matters relating to Pak-Iran gas pipeline project have been finalised, and that both the parties are set to sign the project on March 8.
The News quoted Qamar, as saying that the completion of the Pak-Iran gas pipeline project will help overcome the Pakistan’s energy crisis.
Speaking to media persons after the inauguration ceremony of a gas processing plant in Sanghar, he said that 12.5 percent royalty of Pakistan’s oil and gas is going to the provinces, which have been directed to spend this amount on projects aimed at uplifting of the areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!