Pak-Iran gas pipeline deal to be signed on March 8
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Petroleum Minister Syed Naveed Qamar has said that all matters relating to Pak-Iran gas pipeline project have been finalised, and that both the parties are set to sign the project on March 8.
The News quoted Qamar, as saying that the completion of the Pak-Iran gas pipeline project will help overcome the Pakistan’s energy crisis.
Speaking to media persons after the inauguration ceremony of a gas processing plant in Sanghar, he said that 12.5 percent royalty of Pakistan’s oil and gas is going to the provinces, which have been directed to spend this amount on projects aimed at uplifting of the areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'