Pak-Iran gas pipeline deal to be signed on March 8
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Petroleum Minister Syed Naveed Qamar has said that all matters relating to Pak-Iran gas pipeline project have been finalised, and that both the parties are set to sign the project on March 8.
The News quoted Qamar, as saying that the completion of the Pak-Iran gas pipeline project will help overcome the Pakistan’s energy crisis.
Speaking to media persons after the inauguration ceremony of a gas processing plant in Sanghar, he said that 12.5 percent royalty of Pakistan’s oil and gas is going to the provinces, which have been directed to spend this amount on projects aimed at uplifting of the areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!