Pak minister Rehman Malik likely to visit India
Islamabad: Interior Minister Rehman Malik is likely to visit to India on an invitation from visiting Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna, a media report said Sunday.
Krishna, who is on a three-day visit to Pakistan, invited the interior minister to New Delhi.
The invitation has been accepted and it is believed Malik is likely to visit India in November, reported Dawn.
A pact on liberalising the visa regime was signed by Krishna and Malik here Saturday.
Krishna also met his Pakistani counterpart Hina Rabbani Khar Saturday. His visit ends Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’