Pak official looses cool at LSE seminar
London: A Pakistani diplomat here lost his
cool over what he termed as "Pakistan bashing" during a
seminar organised by the London School of Economics.
Political Counsellor at the Pakistan High Commission in
London Khalid Majid, agitatedly accused certain speakers at
the seminar of indulging in "Pakistan bashing".
He was, then repeatedly requested by the Chair and
Professor Anatol Leiven of Kings College, London to elaborate
on his allegation.
However, the diplomat failed to do so.
Lieven had said that the Chinese were worried about the
internal situation and the "shambolic and corrupt practices"
The topic of the seminar was the feasibility of a modern
Pakistani professor at LSE Athar Hussain said that China
has significantly changed policy on Kashmir to the
disadvantage of Pakistan.
He added, "On the Indian front, there is a misconception
that China will always support Pakistan. However, the truth is
that China supports Pakistan up to a certain extent and is not
going to fight wars for Pakistan since it has its interests
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Sarbananda Sonowal takes charge as Assam’s first BJP CM, PM Modi attends his swearing-in
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- IPL 9 VIDEO: When Shikhar Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh became Gabbar and taxi driver
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis