Pak panchayat orders `gang-rape` of sister over brother`s alleged affair
Islamabad: A Pakistani panchayat has been accused of ordering gang-rape of a 40-year-old woman in revenge for her brother`s alleged affair.
A divorced woman was stripped on the orders of a panchayat in Radiwala about 80 kilometers from Muzaffargarh, Dawn News reports.
According to the report, six men were arrested out of a total of nine accused.
The incident happened on January 24 after a villager sought the formulation of a panchayat accusing Ajmal of having an affair with his wife.
The panchayat leader sentenced Ajmal`s sister, F Bibi, to be raped by the men from the aggrieved party as a settlement for his brother `s alleged affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31