Pak playing vital role in war against terror: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that Pakistan has played a vital role in the war on terror and has suffered a lot in the process.
Malik said Pakistan`s economy had been badly affected while fighting the war. He added that the international community must recognise Pakistan`s efforts and come forward for treating and helping Pakistan as a victim, reports The Dawn.
Malik added that more than 40,000 people had sacrificed their lives in the war against terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai