Pak playing vital role in war against terror: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that Pakistan has played a vital role in the war on terror and has suffered a lot in the process.
Malik said Pakistan`s economy had been badly affected while fighting the war. He added that the international community must recognise Pakistan`s efforts and come forward for treating and helping Pakistan as a victim, reports The Dawn.
Malik added that more than 40,000 people had sacrificed their lives in the war against terror.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India's B-schools disaster: Only 7 percent graduates employable, says Assocham
- Goa’s beautiful Morjim Beach – In Pics
- Auto-driver booked in Bengaluru for racial abuse of Northeast
- Kuldeep Bishnoi's Haryana Janhit Party merges with Congress to 'uproot BJP'
- Is China provoking India to aim at its soft belly?