Pak playing vital role in war against terror: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that Pakistan has played a vital role in the war on terror and has suffered a lot in the process.
Malik said Pakistan`s economy had been badly affected while fighting the war. He added that the international community must recognise Pakistan`s efforts and come forward for treating and helping Pakistan as a victim, reports The Dawn.
Malik added that more than 40,000 people had sacrificed their lives in the war against terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler