Pak PM has ‘MBBS in corruption’: PML(N)
Islamabad: The Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) has accused the government of targeting the bureaucracy in order to hide its own corruption.
Hitting out at Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, the PML (N) said that the country’s leader holds an MBBS degree in corruption.
PML-N spokesperson Ahsan Iqbal said the government was once again placing stumbling blocks in the way of the Supreme Court and taking the country towards a new crisis, The Dawn reports.
The PML-N said that it has called for a Parliamentary Committee meeting on Monday in view of the situation and take some important decisions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!