Pak PM has ‘MBBS in corruption’: PML(N)
Islamabad: The Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) has accused the government of targeting the bureaucracy in order to hide its own corruption.
Hitting out at Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, the PML (N) said that the country’s leader holds an MBBS degree in corruption.
PML-N spokesperson Ahsan Iqbal said the government was once again placing stumbling blocks in the way of the Supreme Court and taking the country towards a new crisis, The Dawn reports.
The PML-N said that it has called for a Parliamentary Committee meeting on Monday in view of the situation and take some important decisions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?