Pak PM Nawaz Sharif changes name of his office
Islamabad: In one of his first decisions after assuming charge, Pakistan`s new Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has changed the name of his office.
"Prime Minister Mr Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has decided to rename the Prime Minister`s Secretariat as Prime Minister`s Office with immediate effect," said a brief statement issued by the premier`s media office.
Nasir Mahmood Khosa, a senior bureaucrat from Punjab province, has been appointed the Secretary to the Prime Minister.
Fawad Hassan Fawad was appointed the Additional Secretary to the Prime Minister.
Sharif was formally elected as Prime Minister by the National Assembly or lower house of parliament yesterday.
He was sworn in hours later by President Asif Ali Zardari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!