Pak PM to attend Saudi crown prince’s funeral
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani left for Saudi Arabia on Sunday to attend the funeral of Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz al Saud.
The Prime Minister was also accompanied by Religious Affairs Minister Khursheed Shah.
The funeral of Prince Nayef, who died yesterday at the age of 79, would be held at Mecca.
Prince Nayef, a long-serving interior minister, died outside Saudi Arabia after having left the Gulf state for medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video