Pak PM to attend Saudi crown prince’s funeral
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani left for Saudi Arabia on Sunday to attend the funeral of Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz al Saud.
The Prime Minister was also accompanied by Religious Affairs Minister Khursheed Shah.
The funeral of Prince Nayef, who died yesterday at the age of 79, would be held at Mecca.
Prince Nayef, a long-serving interior minister, died outside Saudi Arabia after having left the Gulf state for medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation