`Pak PM`s son involved in brawl on board PIA flight`
Islamabad: A brawl occurred between Pakistan International Airlines crew members and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani`s son Ali Musa on a flight from Lahore to Karachi, according to a media report on Friday.
Ali Musa, a parliamentarian, insisted that his guard, who had an economy class ticket, would sit with him in the business class, The Express Tribune reported.
The matter was resolved when the captain of the flight intervened and told the premier`s son that he would turn the aircraft back to Lahore if he persisted with his demand, which was against the rules.
The threat by the captain worked and Ali Musa gave up his demand, following which the flight continued and landed at Karachi, the report said.
The report did not say when the incident had occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday