`Pak PM`s son involved in brawl on board PIA flight`
Islamabad: A brawl occurred between Pakistan International Airlines crew members and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani`s son Ali Musa on a flight from Lahore to Karachi, according to a media report on Friday.
Ali Musa, a parliamentarian, insisted that his guard, who had an economy class ticket, would sit with him in the business class, The Express Tribune reported.
The matter was resolved when the captain of the flight intervened and told the premier`s son that he would turn the aircraft back to Lahore if he persisted with his demand, which was against the rules.
The threat by the captain worked and Ali Musa gave up his demand, following which the flight continued and landed at Karachi, the report said.
The report did not say when the incident had occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores