`Pak PM`s son involved in brawl on board PIA flight`
Islamabad: A brawl occurred between Pakistan International Airlines crew members and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani`s son Ali Musa on a flight from Lahore to Karachi, according to a media report on Friday.
Ali Musa, a parliamentarian, insisted that his guard, who had an economy class ticket, would sit with him in the business class, The Express Tribune reported.
The matter was resolved when the captain of the flight intervened and told the premier`s son that he would turn the aircraft back to Lahore if he persisted with his demand, which was against the rules.
The threat by the captain worked and Ali Musa gave up his demand, following which the flight continued and landed at Karachi, the report said.
The report did not say when the incident had occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal