Pak police arrest three with 204 kg explosives
Peshawar: Pakistani police on Friday claimed
to have foiled a terror plot by seizing 204 kg of explosives
and arresting three suspected militants in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
province in the country`s troubled northwest.
Police seized the explosives when they intercepted a
Peshawar-bound pick-up truck near the strategic Kohat Tunnel.
The explosives were hidden in secret cavities in the truck, a
police spokesman said.
Police stopped the truck after getting a tip-off, the
Three suspected militants who were travelling in the
truck were arrested and sent to an undisclosed location for
The arrested men were identified as Umar Naiz, Ikramulah
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam