Pak police arrest three with 204 kg explosives
Peshawar: Pakistani police on Friday claimed
to have foiled a terror plot by seizing 204 kg of explosives
and arresting three suspected militants in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
province in the country`s troubled northwest.
Police seized the explosives when they intercepted a
Peshawar-bound pick-up truck near the strategic Kohat Tunnel.
The explosives were hidden in secret cavities in the truck, a
police spokesman said.
Police stopped the truck after getting a tip-off, the
Three suspected militants who were travelling in the
truck were arrested and sent to an undisclosed location for
The arrested men were identified as Umar Naiz, Ikramulah
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical