Pak police arrest two suspected terrorists
Islamabad: Police have arrested two
alleged terrorists belonging to the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban
Pakistan in the federal capital and recovered suicide jackets
from their possession, a senior police official said Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent of Police Tahir Alam Khan said
the alleged terrorists were identified as Mohibullah and
Munawar and both belonged to the Mohmand tribal region.
Further investigations were underway, he said.
Police arrested the two men following a tip-off that
terrorists wanted to target important personalities in
Islamabad, a police spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video