Pak police arrest two suspected terrorists
Islamabad: Police have arrested two
alleged terrorists belonging to the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban
Pakistan in the federal capital and recovered suicide jackets
from their possession, a senior police official said Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent of Police Tahir Alam Khan said
the alleged terrorists were identified as Mohibullah and
Munawar and both belonged to the Mohmand tribal region.
Further investigations were underway, he said.
Police arrested the two men following a tip-off that
terrorists wanted to target important personalities in
Islamabad, a police spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents