Pak police foil terrorist attack, kill 2 militants
Islamabad: Pakistani police today claimed
they had foiled a terrorist attack by gunning down two
militants and seizing a huge quantity of explosives during a
skirmish in the country`s northwest.
Acting on a tip-off, police cordoned off an area near
Balakot and stopped the vehicle in which the two militants
were travelling, Mansehra district police chief Waqaruddin
The militants opened fire but were killed when police
Police found two time bombs, two suicide jackets,
weapons and a huge quantity of explosives in the vehicle,
Three policemen were injured in the gun battle, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!