Pak police foils terror plot; arrests three persons
Islamabad: Pakistani police on Monday claimed
they have foiled a major terror plot by arresting three
suspects, including a woman, in the federal capital and seized
130 kg of explosives from them.
The suspects were nabbed while trying to enter
Islamabad in a vehicle with the explosive materials.
The vehicle, which was coming from the northwestern
city of Peshawar, was intercepted on the outskirts of
Islamabad, officials said.
The driver of the vehicle and two passengers,
including a woman identified as Amtari Bibi, were arrested.
The suspects were bound for Raja Bazar in the nearby
garrison city of Rawalpindi, Superintendent of Police Jameel
Hashmi told the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured