Pak policeman killed in restive northwest
Islamabad: A policeman and a militant were
on Saturday killed in an exchange of fire at Dera Ismail Khan in
Pakistan`s restive northwest on Saturday.
The gun battle erupted near a private educational
institute when policemen responded to reports of firing
between two men.
The militants lobbed a grenade that killed a policeman,
State-run Radio Pakistan reported a militant and a
policeman were killed in the incident.
There were unconfirmed reports about the presence of more
militant in the educational institution.
Local residents said police had asked them to remain
indoors as troops conducted a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read