Pak President may leave again for Dubai soon
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari may leave again for Dubai soon, informed sources have said.
Sources told the News that preparations are underway for Zardari’s second visit to Dubai in two months.
Zardari’s proposed visit comes in the wake of rapid developments in the Pakistan Supreme Court’s probe of the memo scandal.
PPP leader Qamar Zaman Kaira, however, rejected reports of his imminent visit to Dubai, dubbing them baseless.
Zardari had earlier stayed in Dubai for about two weeks for seeking medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September