Pak President may leave again for Dubai soon
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari may leave again for Dubai soon, informed sources have said.
Sources told the News that preparations are underway for Zardari’s second visit to Dubai in two months.
Zardari’s proposed visit comes in the wake of rapid developments in the Pakistan Supreme Court’s probe of the memo scandal.
PPP leader Qamar Zaman Kaira, however, rejected reports of his imminent visit to Dubai, dubbing them baseless.
Zardari had earlier stayed in Dubai for about two weeks for seeking medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?