Pak President may leave again for Dubai soon
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari may leave again for Dubai soon, informed sources have said.
Sources told the News that preparations are underway for Zardari’s second visit to Dubai in two months.
Zardari’s proposed visit comes in the wake of rapid developments in the Pakistan Supreme Court’s probe of the memo scandal.
PPP leader Qamar Zaman Kaira, however, rejected reports of his imminent visit to Dubai, dubbing them baseless.
Zardari had earlier stayed in Dubai for about two weeks for seeking medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price