Pak President Zardari`s father dies
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s
father Hakim Ali Zardari died Tuesday at a hospital in the Pakistani capital following a prolonged illness. He was 81.
Hakim Ali, who was admitted to the Pakistan Institute
of Medical Sciences on March 15, died of multiple organ
failure, hospital officials said.
A two-time former federal minister, Hakim Ali was born into a rich Baloch family settled in Sindh in 1930.
He was associated with several parties in his long political career, including the ruling Pakistan People’s Party
currently led by his son.
Besides his son, Hakim Ali`s two daughters Azra Pechuho and Faryal Talpur are also involved in politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting underway - Big prestige battle for BJP and Shiv Sena
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena marches ahead in Mumbai, but BJP gains lead in Pune, Nashik