Pak President Zardari`s father dies
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s
father Hakim Ali Zardari died Tuesday at a hospital in the Pakistani capital following a prolonged illness. He was 81.
Hakim Ali, who was admitted to the Pakistan Institute
of Medical Sciences on March 15, died of multiple organ
failure, hospital officials said.
A two-time former federal minister, Hakim Ali was born into a rich Baloch family settled in Sindh in 1930.
He was associated with several parties in his long political career, including the ruling Pakistan People’s Party
currently led by his son.
Besides his son, Hakim Ali`s two daughters Azra Pechuho and Faryal Talpur are also involved in politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda