Pak Prez, Saudi King vow to deepen bilateral ties
Jeddah: Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz has vowed to back Pakistan, saying Riyadh will always be a steadfast friend of Islamabad through “thick and thin”.
According to the Daily Times, the pledge was made to Zardari arrived in Jeddah during his official two-day trip.
Zardari had a 75-minute long meeting with King Abdullah at the Royal Palace in Jeddah, which focused on promoting bilateral ties, fighting terrorism and current situation in the Middle East and South Asian region.
The two leaders reiterated their resolve to further deepen the bilateral relations and lay greater stress on economic cooperation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks