Pak Punjab CM accuses PPP of hatching ‘gas supply’ conspiracy
Lahore: Pakistan Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accused the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) of conspiring against the Punjab government.
Shahbaz said that the suspension of gas supply to Punjab was a PPP conspiracy to defame his government in the province.
“Gas load shedding in Punjab is artificially created and done intentionally by the federal government,” the Daily Times quoted Shahbaz, as saying.
The Chief Minister further said that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has always upheld the norms of decency in politics and is ready to go to any extent for the respect and dignity of the country.
He also claimed that the PPP had undermined all the constitutional institutions during the last three years, and shattered the Charter of Democracy (CoD).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH