Pak roadside blasts kill one soldier, 3 injured
Islamabad: At least one Pakistan soldier was killed today while another soldier and two civilians injured when two bombs planted on the roadside exploded, military said.
The incident occurred in Mohmand tribal agency region on the Afghan border.
A military official said that two civilians were also injured in the early morning attack.
He said the two bombs were planted on Mamad Gat-Nawapass road.
No group took responsibility for the bombings, that are often blamed on the Taliban.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi