Pak says IAF aircraft violated its airspace 20 times this year
Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that
Indian Air Force aircraft had violated its airspace 20 times
this year and 182 times since November 2007.
The Foreign Office spokesman made the claim in
response to a statement by the Indian Defence Minister
regarding violations of Indian airspace by Pakistani aircraft.
The spokesman described the Indian Defence Minister`s
contention as "baseless".
The spokesman said, "We have consistently brought
these incidents to the notice of the Indian government through
diplomatic channels, reiterating deep concern over the
escalating rate of violations of the airspace."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?