Pak says IAF aircraft violated its airspace 20 times this year
Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that
Indian Air Force aircraft had violated its airspace 20 times
this year and 182 times since November 2007.
The Foreign Office spokesman made the claim in
response to a statement by the Indian Defence Minister
regarding violations of Indian airspace by Pakistani aircraft.
The spokesman described the Indian Defence Minister`s
contention as "baseless".
The spokesman said, "We have consistently brought
these incidents to the notice of the Indian government through
diplomatic channels, reiterating deep concern over the
escalating rate of violations of the airspace."
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class