Pak says IAF aircraft violated its airspace 20 times this year
Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that
Indian Air Force aircraft had violated its airspace 20 times
this year and 182 times since November 2007.
The Foreign Office spokesman made the claim in
response to a statement by the Indian Defence Minister
regarding violations of Indian airspace by Pakistani aircraft.
The spokesman described the Indian Defence Minister`s
contention as "baseless".
The spokesman said, "We have consistently brought
these incidents to the notice of the Indian government through
diplomatic channels, reiterating deep concern over the
escalating rate of violations of the airspace."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'