Pak says IAF aircraft violated its airspace 20 times this year
Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that
Indian Air Force aircraft had violated its airspace 20 times
this year and 182 times since November 2007.
The Foreign Office spokesman made the claim in
response to a statement by the Indian Defence Minister
regarding violations of Indian airspace by Pakistani aircraft.
The spokesman described the Indian Defence Minister`s
contention as "baseless".
The spokesman said, "We have consistently brought
these incidents to the notice of the Indian government through
diplomatic channels, reiterating deep concern over the
escalating rate of violations of the airspace."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city