Pak says IAF aircraft violated its airspace 20 times this year
Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that
Indian Air Force aircraft had violated its airspace 20 times
this year and 182 times since November 2007.
The Foreign Office spokesman made the claim in
response to a statement by the Indian Defence Minister
regarding violations of Indian airspace by Pakistani aircraft.
The spokesman described the Indian Defence Minister`s
contention as "baseless".
The spokesman said, "We have consistently brought
these incidents to the notice of the Indian government through
diplomatic channels, reiterating deep concern over the
escalating rate of violations of the airspace."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan