Pak security forces kill four Taliban fighters
Peshawar: Security forces gunned down
four Taliban fighters in the troubled Swat district in
northwest Pakistan on Tuesday, security officials said.
Acting on a tip-off that a group of militants were
hiding in mountains in Khwazakhela sub-division, troops
launched a search operation and killed three militants during
a gun battle.
Grenades, arms and ammunition were recovered from the
In a separate incident in Matta sub-division, troops
killed a militant during a search operation.
Authorities also imposed curfew in Minglawar area of
Swat district to enable security forces to conduct a search
operation, officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know