Pak seeks help to trace Saudi diplomat`s killer
Islamabad: Pakistan has sought help from the Interpol to help trace the assassin of a Saudi diplomat gunned down in Karachi about five months ago.
Interior Minister Rehman Malik said he had requested Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble in writing that any country having information about the attack should share it with Pakistan.
Saudi diplomat Hassan al-Khatani was shot dead in Karachi in May this year. Some progress has been made into the case but it cannot be shared at this stage, the Online news agency quoted Malik as saying.
"We have to find out as how many other people were targeted by the same pistol used for shooting the Saudi diplomat and who is behind the killer," he told reporters on Sunday after meeting with the leaders of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!