Pak Taliban claim Saudi diplomat`s killing
Islamabad: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have claimed responsibility for the killing of a Saudi Arabian diplomat in Karachi.
“We take responsibility. Until America stops chasing Al Qaeda and stops drone strikes we will keep carrying out such attacks,” the Dawn quoted a TTP spokesman, as saying.
Unidentified gunmen had fired at a car belonging to the Saudi Arabian embassy near the Darakhshan police station.
The diplomat had died of multiple bullet wounds on the spot, while the attackers had managed to flee.
A Sindh Home Ministry official had identified the victim as a junior officer at the Saudi Arabian consulate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy