Pak test-fires two N-capable ballistic missiles
Islamabad: Pakistan`s military says it has successfully test-fired two ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
The Shaheen-1 missile has range of about 400 miles (650 kilometres), while the second Ghaznavi missile could hit target at a distance of 180 miles (290 kilometres).
A military statement said Saturday`s launch was witnessed by the Pakistani Prime Minister and senior military officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’