Pak test-fires two N-capable ballistic missiles
Islamabad: Pakistan`s military says it has successfully test-fired two ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
The Shaheen-1 missile has range of about 400 miles (650 kilometres), while the second Ghaznavi missile could hit target at a distance of 180 miles (290 kilometres).
A military statement said Saturday`s launch was witnessed by the Pakistani Prime Minister and senior military officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?