Pak: Violence pushes Hindu families to migrate
Lahore: Sixty Hindu families from Balochistan and Sindh have decided to migrate to India due to increasing cases of violence and lack of security against the community.
Four out of the 60 families left for India on Wednesday and the rest are expected to travel by Thursday, reports The Express Tribune.
Five families, who vacated their joint residence on Thursday morning, complained that their shops were looted, unknown men raided their houses, and their women were forcefully converted.
According to neighbours, the migrating families had to sell them off their houses at half the prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...