Pak: Violence pushes Hindu families to migrate
Lahore: Sixty Hindu families from Balochistan and Sindh have decided to migrate to India due to increasing cases of violence and lack of security against the community.
Four out of the 60 families left for India on Wednesday and the rest are expected to travel by Thursday, reports The Express Tribune.
Five families, who vacated their joint residence on Thursday morning, complained that their shops were looted, unknown men raided their houses, and their women were forcefully converted.
According to neighbours, the migrating families had to sell them off their houses at half the prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown