Pak: Violence pushes Hindu families to migrate
Lahore: Sixty Hindu families from Balochistan and Sindh have decided to migrate to India due to increasing cases of violence and lack of security against the community.
Four out of the 60 families left for India on Wednesday and the rest are expected to travel by Thursday, reports The Express Tribune.
Five families, who vacated their joint residence on Thursday morning, complained that their shops were looted, unknown men raided their houses, and their women were forcefully converted.
According to neighbours, the migrating families had to sell them off their houses at half the prices.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane