Pak: Violence pushes Hindu families to migrate
Lahore: Sixty Hindu families from Balochistan and Sindh have decided to migrate to India due to increasing cases of violence and lack of security against the community.
Four out of the 60 families left for India on Wednesday and the rest are expected to travel by Thursday, reports The Express Tribune.
Five families, who vacated their joint residence on Thursday morning, complained that their shops were looted, unknown men raided their houses, and their women were forcefully converted.
According to neighbours, the migrating families had to sell them off their houses at half the prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player