`Pak was financially stable during Musharraf era`
Lahore: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) central vice president Ahmed Raza Kasuri has said Pervez Musharraf would soon come to Pakistan and nobody would be able to stop him.
Addressing an APML meet, Kasuri criticised the PPP Government, saying the people of Pakistan were financially stable during the rule of Musharraf, unlike at present. He added that Pakistanis are in distress due to policies of the present rulers, reports the Daily Times.
Kasuri claimed that all the people of the country would support the APML in coming to power.
APML Lahore president Hafiz Ghulam Mohayyuddin, Punjab Women`s Wing president Ume Kulsoom, Lahore general secretary Saad Malik and other party workers were also present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!