`Pak was financially stable during Musharraf era`
Lahore: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) central vice president Ahmed Raza Kasuri has said Pervez Musharraf would soon come to Pakistan and nobody would be able to stop him.
Addressing an APML meet, Kasuri criticised the PPP Government, saying the people of Pakistan were financially stable during the rule of Musharraf, unlike at present. He added that Pakistanis are in distress due to policies of the present rulers, reports the Daily Times.
Kasuri claimed that all the people of the country would support the APML in coming to power.
APML Lahore president Hafiz Ghulam Mohayyuddin, Punjab Women`s Wing president Ume Kulsoom, Lahore general secretary Saad Malik and other party workers were also present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- 2016 US Open: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams named top seeds for season's final Grand Slam
- Bulandshahr gang-rape accused plead not guilty, demand narco test to prove innocence
- Was Osho murdered by his followers?
- China hopes for early talks with Phillipines on South China Sea
- US military aids Turkey with air cover, intelligence in anti-ISIS operation in Syria