`Pak was financially stable during Musharraf era`
Lahore: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) central vice president Ahmed Raza Kasuri has said Pervez Musharraf would soon come to Pakistan and nobody would be able to stop him.
Addressing an APML meet, Kasuri criticised the PPP Government, saying the people of Pakistan were financially stable during the rule of Musharraf, unlike at present. He added that Pakistanis are in distress due to policies of the present rulers, reports the Daily Times.
Kasuri claimed that all the people of the country would support the APML in coming to power.
APML Lahore president Hafiz Ghulam Mohayyuddin, Punjab Women`s Wing president Ume Kulsoom, Lahore general secretary Saad Malik and other party workers were also present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test