`Pak was financially stable during Musharraf era`
Lahore: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) central vice president Ahmed Raza Kasuri has said Pervez Musharraf would soon come to Pakistan and nobody would be able to stop him.
Addressing an APML meet, Kasuri criticised the PPP Government, saying the people of Pakistan were financially stable during the rule of Musharraf, unlike at present. He added that Pakistanis are in distress due to policies of the present rulers, reports the Daily Times.
Kasuri claimed that all the people of the country would support the APML in coming to power.
APML Lahore president Hafiz Ghulam Mohayyuddin, Punjab Women`s Wing president Ume Kulsoom, Lahore general secretary Saad Malik and other party workers were also present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported