`Pak was financially stable during Musharraf era`
Lahore: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) central vice president Ahmed Raza Kasuri has said Pervez Musharraf would soon come to Pakistan and nobody would be able to stop him.
Addressing an APML meet, Kasuri criticised the PPP Government, saying the people of Pakistan were financially stable during the rule of Musharraf, unlike at present. He added that Pakistanis are in distress due to policies of the present rulers, reports the Daily Times.
Kasuri claimed that all the people of the country would support the APML in coming to power.
APML Lahore president Hafiz Ghulam Mohayyuddin, Punjab Women`s Wing president Ume Kulsoom, Lahore general secretary Saad Malik and other party workers were also present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees