Pak woman chops off her ex-husband`s genitals
Karachi: An attempt by a Pakistani man to
get in touch with his divorced wife ended in disaster as the
woman chopped off his genitals in a city hotel here.
Abid Pervaiz, 25, was lucky to have survived the
attack, a doctor on duty said.
"He was brought to the Jinnah hospital in a bad shape
this afternoon with severe genital mutilation wounds. It is a
miracle that the man had survived despite severe bleeding,"
According to Mehmoodabad police station`s duty officer
SI Mohammad Azeem, Abid hails from Sukkur and was living with
some distant relatives.
He was divorced, but began communicating with his
ex-wife again. The couple decided to meet again and hired a
room at a city hotel, where the woman allegedly mixed some
sleeping pills in his juice.
When Abid woke up, he discovered that his genitals had
been cut off, Azeem said.
"Abid told me that before he passed out completely, he
heard his former wife speaking to someone on the phone, saying
that she had carried out her plan," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!