Pak woman chops off her ex-husband`s genitals
Karachi: An attempt by a Pakistani man to
get in touch with his divorced wife ended in disaster as the
woman chopped off his genitals in a city hotel here.
Abid Pervaiz, 25, was lucky to have survived the
attack, a doctor on duty said.
"He was brought to the Jinnah hospital in a bad shape
this afternoon with severe genital mutilation wounds. It is a
miracle that the man had survived despite severe bleeding,"
According to Mehmoodabad police station`s duty officer
SI Mohammad Azeem, Abid hails from Sukkur and was living with
some distant relatives.
He was divorced, but began communicating with his
ex-wife again. The couple decided to meet again and hired a
room at a city hotel, where the woman allegedly mixed some
sleeping pills in his juice.
When Abid woke up, he discovered that his genitals had
been cut off, Azeem said.
"Abid told me that before he passed out completely, he
heard his former wife speaking to someone on the phone, saying
that she had carried out her plan," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what