Pak woman stoned to death for keeping cellphone
Islamabad: A woman was stoned to death on the orders of panchayat after a cellphone was recovered from her possession in Pakistan.
Her two cousins told a TV channel that Arifa Bibi was stoned to death by her uncle and relatives, the Daily Times reports.
The relatives followed the orders of the panchayat in a village of Dera Ghazi Khan to stone the mother of two after she was found using a cellphone.
Police have registered an FIR against three members of the panchayat .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes