Pak woman stoned to death for keeping cellphone
Islamabad: A woman was stoned to death on the orders of panchayat after a cellphone was recovered from her possession in Pakistan.
Her two cousins told a TV channel that Arifa Bibi was stoned to death by her uncle and relatives, the Daily Times reports.
The relatives followed the orders of the panchayat in a village of Dera Ghazi Khan to stone the mother of two after she was found using a cellphone.
Police have registered an FIR against three members of the panchayat .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leave PoK to Pakistan and J&K to India: Husain Haqqani on how to ensure peace
- A10 Networks acquires cloud firm Appcito
- Ajay Devgn to release 'Shivaay' trailer in a unique style! Deets inside
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Injured Steve O'Keefe to return home, Jon Holland named as replacement
- PSU banks employees strike may affect transactions worth Rs 15,000 crore