Pakistan: 10 NATO oil tankers torched
Islamabad: At least 10 NATO oil tankers were torched in Pakistan`s Sindh province on Monday morning, a media report said.
According to Geo News, the incident took place around 2 am, when unidentified gunmen opened fire at a NATO supply convoy on the national highway near Khairpur city.
The convoy was on its way from Karachi to Peshawar when it came under attack.
The oil tankers caught fire and four people, including three drivers, were seriously injured.
One hotel and three nearby shops also caught fire, police said.
Six fire tenders were called in to put out the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir