Pakistan: 10 NATO oil tankers torched
Islamabad: At least 10 NATO oil tankers were torched in Pakistan`s Sindh province on Monday morning, a media report said.
According to Geo News, the incident took place around 2 am, when unidentified gunmen opened fire at a NATO supply convoy on the national highway near Khairpur city.
The convoy was on its way from Karachi to Peshawar when it came under attack.
The oil tankers caught fire and four people, including three drivers, were seriously injured.
One hotel and three nearby shops also caught fire, police said.
Six fire tenders were called in to put out the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you