Pakistan: 10 NATO oil tankers torched
Islamabad: At least 10 NATO oil tankers were torched in Pakistan`s Sindh province on Monday morning, a media report said.
According to Geo News, the incident took place around 2 am, when unidentified gunmen opened fire at a NATO supply convoy on the national highway near Khairpur city.
The convoy was on its way from Karachi to Peshawar when it came under attack.
The oil tankers caught fire and four people, including three drivers, were seriously injured.
One hotel and three nearby shops also caught fire, police said.
Six fire tenders were called in to put out the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- After Brexit, what? US secessionists hankering for ''Texit''
- SHOCKING! Woman, lover tied together naked in Rajasthan village for 2 days - Know why
- Megan Fox expecting a boy
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto
- IMF keeps watch on Brexit, stands ready to offer support