Pakistan‚ Afghanistan, ISAF hold trilateral meeting
Islamabad: A trilateral meeting of military commanders from Pakistan, the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Afghanistan was held Saturday in the garrison city of Rawalpindi.
The meeting at the General Headquarters discussed matters related to the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, Geo TV reported.
It was attended by ISAF commander Gen. Joseph Dunford‚ Chief of General Staff of the Afghan National Army Gen. Sher Mohammad Karimi and Pakistan Army chief Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.
They discussed matters of mutual interest with particular emphasis on measures along the border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!