Pakistan again jolted by strong earthquake
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 7.2 on the Richter scale jolted several cities in Pakistan`s Sindh and Balochistan provinces Saturday, media reports said.
According to Pakistan Meteorological Department the earthquake was measured at 7.2, Xinhua reported.
Tauseef Ahmad, an official with the local meteorological department, confirmed that a 7.2-magnitude earthquake hit south and southwest Pakistan at 12:34 pm.
The epicentre was located 104 km northeast of Awaran, a district in Pakistan`s Balochistan province, which was hit by a 7.7-magnitude quake Tuesday afternoon.
Meanwhile, the US Geological Survey (USGS) recorded it at 6.8 magnitude, reported Geo News.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh