Pakistan Air Force jet crashes; pilot killed
Islamabad: An officer was killed Wednesday when a trainer plane of the Pakistan Air Force crashed in Balochistan province, a media report said.
The incident took place at about 12.30 p.m. when the PAF trainer aircraft crashed in Hub district during a routine training session, reported Xinhua citing a TV channel.
The pilot died in the crash.
There was no official statement on the incident.
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended
- 37-year-old trader shot dead near Seelampur metro station in Delhi
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA