Pakistan Air Force to conduct massive exercise
Islamabad: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) will conduct its biggest exercise in the third week of this month. It will cover the entire country from Skardu in the north to Arabian Sea in the south and will last 45 days.
Quoting sources, Dawn reported that Exercise High Mark-2010 will "be different from all previous exercises because it would also feature operations involving Army and Navy personnel".
The recently-inducted squadron of JF-17 Thunder aircraft that has been jointly developed and built with China, as also all other fighter jets in the PAF inventory will participate in the war games.
The sources said all new inductions, including the Swedish airborne early warning and control planes and mid-air refueller aircraft, will take part in High Mark-2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news