Pakistan arrests 30 foreign nationals at Afghan border
Islamabad: Pakistani authorities on Sunday
arrested 30 foreign nationals, including Iranians and Afghans,
in an area in Balochistan province near the border with
Acting on a tip-off, law enforcement personnel
arrested the foreigners near Yaro.
The group included Iranians, Afghans, Uzbeks and
Tajiks, officials said.
The foreigners did not possess any travel documents.
They were taken into custody and shifted to an
undisclosed location for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!