Pakistan arrests 30 foreign nationals at Afghan border
Islamabad: Pakistani authorities on Sunday
arrested 30 foreign nationals, including Iranians and Afghans,
in an area in Balochistan province near the border with
Acting on a tip-off, law enforcement personnel
arrested the foreigners near Yaro.
The group included Iranians, Afghans, Uzbeks and
Tajiks, officials said.
The foreigners did not possess any travel documents.
They were taken into custody and shifted to an
undisclosed location for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...