Pakistan arrests 30 foreign nationals at Afghan border
Islamabad: Pakistani authorities on Sunday
arrested 30 foreign nationals, including Iranians and Afghans,
in an area in Balochistan province near the border with
Acting on a tip-off, law enforcement personnel
arrested the foreigners near Yaro.
The group included Iranians, Afghans, Uzbeks and
Tajiks, officials said.
The foreigners did not possess any travel documents.
They were taken into custody and shifted to an
undisclosed location for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack