Pakistan arrests 30 foreign nationals at Afghan border
Islamabad: Pakistani authorities on Sunday
arrested 30 foreign nationals, including Iranians and Afghans,
in an area in Balochistan province near the border with
Acting on a tip-off, law enforcement personnel
arrested the foreigners near Yaro.
The group included Iranians, Afghans, Uzbeks and
Tajiks, officials said.
The foreigners did not possess any travel documents.
They were taken into custody and shifted to an
undisclosed location for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened