Pakistan arrests 30 foreign nationals at Afghan border
Islamabad: Pakistani authorities on Sunday
arrested 30 foreign nationals, including Iranians and Afghans,
in an area in Balochistan province near the border with
Acting on a tip-off, law enforcement personnel
arrested the foreigners near Yaro.
The group included Iranians, Afghans, Uzbeks and
Tajiks, officials said.
The foreigners did not possess any travel documents.
They were taken into custody and shifted to an
undisclosed location for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation