Pakistan bank looted in barely 55 seconds
Karachi: It took just 55 seconds for armed robbers to loot Rs 3.7 million from a bank here, a police official said.
Daily Times reported that the robbers struck at the bank located at Chamra Chowrangi.
Usman Ghani, a police official, said that five armed men entered the bank and one of them started beating up a security guard while the rest held the staff hostage.
They looted Rs 3.7 million from a cash counter and completed their operation in just 55 seconds, Ghani said.
The police official said security camera system was working and the robbery had been recorded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH