Pakistan bank looted in barely 55 seconds
Karachi: It took just 55 seconds for armed robbers to loot Rs 3.7 million from a bank here, a police official said.
Daily Times reported that the robbers struck at the bank located at Chamra Chowrangi.
Usman Ghani, a police official, said that five armed men entered the bank and one of them started beating up a security guard while the rest held the staff hostage.
They looted Rs 3.7 million from a cash counter and completed their operation in just 55 seconds, Ghani said.
The police official said security camera system was working and the robbery had been recorded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31