Pakistan bank looted in barely 55 seconds
Karachi: It took just 55 seconds for armed robbers to loot Rs 3.7 million from a bank here, a police official said.
Daily Times reported that the robbers struck at the bank located at Chamra Chowrangi.
Usman Ghani, a police official, said that five armed men entered the bank and one of them started beating up a security guard while the rest held the staff hostage.
They looted Rs 3.7 million from a cash counter and completed their operation in just 55 seconds, Ghani said.
The police official said security camera system was working and the robbery had been recorded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA