Pakistan blasts leave several wounded
Islamabad: Several persons were injured in two bomb attacks on government buildings in Balochistan and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa provinces of Pakistan today, officials said.
At least two persons were wounded when a bomb was detonated by remote control in a district court complex at Mardan in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The bomb was planted inside a toilet in the complex, officials said. Rescue teams rushed to the site as security forces cordoned off the area.
The injured were taken to a nearby hospital. The complex was searched by a bomb disposal squad but no other devices were found.
A building was slightly damaged by the blast, police officials said. In a separate incident, several persons were injured when a bomb went off outside an office of the National Database and Registration Authority in Sibi district of Balochistan province.
Police officials said an explosive device was planted outside the office. The injured were taken to a nearby hospital. No group claimed responsibility for the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone