Pakistan can be better ally against terror: Kerry
Kabul: US Senator John Kerry says Pakistan
could be a better partner in the fight against terrorists.
In Afghanistan on Saturday, the chairman of the powerful
Senate Foreign Relations Committee said that the United States
wants Pakistan to be a real ally in combating terrorism and
that Islamabad could do some things better.
Kerry`s trip to Afghanistan and later Pakistan comes
as the relationship between Washington and Islamabad is frayed
over the unilateral US raid on Pakistani soil that killed
Osama bin Laden.
Pakistani officials have denied that they knew that
the world`s most-wanted terrorist was hiding in Abbottabad,
Pakistan, for several years.
In his stop in the Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif,
Kerry also said the US was committed to working with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning