Pakistan can be better ally against terror: Kerry
Kabul: US Senator John Kerry says Pakistan
could be a better partner in the fight against terrorists.
In Afghanistan on Saturday, the chairman of the powerful
Senate Foreign Relations Committee said that the United States
wants Pakistan to be a real ally in combating terrorism and
that Islamabad could do some things better.
Kerry`s trip to Afghanistan and later Pakistan comes
as the relationship between Washington and Islamabad is frayed
over the unilateral US raid on Pakistani soil that killed
Osama bin Laden.
Pakistani officials have denied that they knew that
the world`s most-wanted terrorist was hiding in Abbottabad,
Pakistan, for several years.
In his stop in the Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif,
Kerry also said the US was committed to working with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read