Pakistan foils ‘perfume bomb’ plot: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that a plot to target ministers and key figures with perfume bombs has been foiled.
“Terrorists had devised a perfume bottle like bombs as gifts to target ministers and key political figures in the month of Ramazan,” The Dawn quoted Malik, as saying in his report.
He reportedly prepared the report after his ministry received information from the spy agencies.
The report was sent to President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, DG ISI Shuja Pasha, DG MI and to all four provincial chief ministers along with 21 other key figures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29