Pakistan foils ‘perfume bomb’ plot: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that a plot to target ministers and key figures with perfume bombs has been foiled.
“Terrorists had devised a perfume bottle like bombs as gifts to target ministers and key political figures in the month of Ramazan,” The Dawn quoted Malik, as saying in his report.
He reportedly prepared the report after his ministry received information from the spy agencies.
The report was sent to President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, DG ISI Shuja Pasha, DG MI and to all four provincial chief ministers along with 21 other key figures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah