Pakistan foils ‘perfume bomb’ plot: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that a plot to target ministers and key figures with perfume bombs has been foiled.
“Terrorists had devised a perfume bottle like bombs as gifts to target ministers and key political figures in the month of Ramazan,” The Dawn quoted Malik, as saying in his report.
He reportedly prepared the report after his ministry received information from the spy agencies.
The report was sent to President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, DG ISI Shuja Pasha, DG MI and to all four provincial chief ministers along with 21 other key figures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress