Pakistan frees five Indian prisoners
Islamabad: Pakistan has freed five Indian prisoners, including four fishermen, after they had completed their respective sentences, News Agencies said Wednesday.
They were handed over to the Indian authorities at the Wagah border, news agency reported.
The fishermen spent six months at Karachi`s Malir District Jail for intruding into Pakistan`s territorial waters.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!