Pakistan Govt incapable of running country: Nawaz
Islamabad: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said the Pakistan People`s Party (PPP)-led government is impassive and incapable of running the country.
Sharif said the present government is worse than the Musharraf regime and that it has failed to prove its strength in every sector, reports The Nation.
Despite repeated promises the PPP government did not solve the load-shedding problem, as it has no capability and spirit of solving issues, Sharif said.
Sharif also reminded newly-elected Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf of his promises, regarding solving the load-shedding issue.
"The severe power crisis and load-shedding has made the lives of masses miserable and industrial sector has been destroyed. The government has failed in every sector; it even destroyed the nation`s sovereignty. Today Karachi is ablaze and unrest prevails in Balochistan, but no one cares," Sharif was quoted, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway