Pakistan Govt incapable of running country: Nawaz
Islamabad: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said the Pakistan People`s Party (PPP)-led government is impassive and incapable of running the country.
Sharif said the present government is worse than the Musharraf regime and that it has failed to prove its strength in every sector, reports The Nation.
Despite repeated promises the PPP government did not solve the load-shedding problem, as it has no capability and spirit of solving issues, Sharif said.
Sharif also reminded newly-elected Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf of his promises, regarding solving the load-shedding issue.
"The severe power crisis and load-shedding has made the lives of masses miserable and industrial sector has been destroyed. The government has failed in every sector; it even destroyed the nation`s sovereignty. Today Karachi is ablaze and unrest prevails in Balochistan, but no one cares," Sharif was quoted, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis