Pakistan: `Imran Khan has paid no tax in 35 years`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s opposition leader in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan of not paying tax money in 35 years.
According to The News, Nisar questioned as to how a man like Khan, who he alleged "has not even paid a single penny in tax in a period of 3.5 decades" could hurl allegations against others.
Nisar said the ``Insaf League``, instead of bringing a tsunami of lies and accusations, should come forward with the truth before the nation.
"No change will come through hollow slogans of a politically bankrupt novice like Imran Khan nor the turncoats of various political parties can provide a sound leadership to the country," Nisar was quoted, as saying.
He added that neither Khan nor the "dignitaries of his rental party" dared to talk about most important issues like NATO supply, unemployment and load shedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried