Pakistan: `Imran Khan has paid no tax in 35 years`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s opposition leader in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan of not paying tax money in 35 years.
According to The News, Nisar questioned as to how a man like Khan, who he alleged "has not even paid a single penny in tax in a period of 3.5 decades" could hurl allegations against others.
Nisar said the ``Insaf League``, instead of bringing a tsunami of lies and accusations, should come forward with the truth before the nation.
"No change will come through hollow slogans of a politically bankrupt novice like Imran Khan nor the turncoats of various political parties can provide a sound leadership to the country," Nisar was quoted, as saying.
He added that neither Khan nor the "dignitaries of his rental party" dared to talk about most important issues like NATO supply, unemployment and load shedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon