Pakistan: `Imran Khan has paid no tax in 35 years`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s opposition leader in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan of not paying tax money in 35 years.
According to The News, Nisar questioned as to how a man like Khan, who he alleged "has not even paid a single penny in tax in a period of 3.5 decades" could hurl allegations against others.
Nisar said the ``Insaf League``, instead of bringing a tsunami of lies and accusations, should come forward with the truth before the nation.
"No change will come through hollow slogans of a politically bankrupt novice like Imran Khan nor the turncoats of various political parties can provide a sound leadership to the country," Nisar was quoted, as saying.
He added that neither Khan nor the "dignitaries of his rental party" dared to talk about most important issues like NATO supply, unemployment and load shedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today