Pakistan: `Imran Khan has paid no tax in 35 years`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s opposition leader in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan of not paying tax money in 35 years.
According to The News, Nisar questioned as to how a man like Khan, who he alleged "has not even paid a single penny in tax in a period of 3.5 decades" could hurl allegations against others.
Nisar said the ``Insaf League``, instead of bringing a tsunami of lies and accusations, should come forward with the truth before the nation.
"No change will come through hollow slogans of a politically bankrupt novice like Imran Khan nor the turncoats of various political parties can provide a sound leadership to the country," Nisar was quoted, as saying.
He added that neither Khan nor the "dignitaries of his rental party" dared to talk about most important issues like NATO supply, unemployment and load shedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati
- New compound may help fight epilepsy
- 'Jethalal' promotes Varun Dhawan starrer 'Dishoom' by flaunting his unique swag! Watch video
- BIZARRE! Panchayat slaps Rs 5 lakh fine on Haryana school after Eid celebration
- Twinkle Khanna slams Naseeruddin Shah online! - Know why