Pakistan: `Imran Khan has paid no tax in 35 years`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s opposition leader in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan of not paying tax money in 35 years.
According to The News, Nisar questioned as to how a man like Khan, who he alleged "has not even paid a single penny in tax in a period of 3.5 decades" could hurl allegations against others.
Nisar said the ``Insaf League``, instead of bringing a tsunami of lies and accusations, should come forward with the truth before the nation.
"No change will come through hollow slogans of a politically bankrupt novice like Imran Khan nor the turncoats of various political parties can provide a sound leadership to the country," Nisar was quoted, as saying.
He added that neither Khan nor the "dignitaries of his rental party" dared to talk about most important issues like NATO supply, unemployment and load shedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you