Pakistan-Iran pipeline not against any country: Zardari
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has said the Pakistan-Iran pipeline project is motivated by a need to meet country`s growing energy needs instead of being against any country, Daily Times reported.
The two newly completed hydel projects of Allai Khwar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Jinnah hydro project in Punjab provinces along with the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project, Zardari said, should be seen as measures aimed at overcoming electricity shortage in Pakistan.
The president inaugurated three separate projects at the Governor`s House in Lahore Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details