Pakistan-Iran pipeline not against any country: Zardari
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has said the Pakistan-Iran pipeline project is motivated by a need to meet country`s growing energy needs instead of being against any country, Daily Times reported.
The two newly completed hydel projects of Allai Khwar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Jinnah hydro project in Punjab provinces along with the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project, Zardari said, should be seen as measures aimed at overcoming electricity shortage in Pakistan.
The president inaugurated three separate projects at the Governor`s House in Lahore Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda